Questions I Asked Myself This Week


  1. So what now? What's next? 
  2. Hey, gravity? Mind backing off a bit? 
  3. What would Shakespeare do?
  4. What would Sylvia Plath not do?  
  5. Must I suffer endlessly?
  6. But I am forever changed, no? 
  7. What are you most afraid of, living or dying?


Answers:

  1. It's funny how it is always "what's next?" and never, are you alright? Take a breath. Life is more than destination and you are more than vehicle from one location to the next. You are home in your skin, in your lungs, in your breath. Yet you are in endless move searching for roof to lay your head, well look no further than... 
  2. As a matter of fact, yes I do
  3. Write a sonnet, I'm working on it. 
  4. Live on. So I will be doing just that. 
  5. (pending) 
  6. (pending) 
  7. I suppose it's a once-off appointment, dying. But to live, a daily commitment. And that is terrifying. 

Comments