Happy New Year





A final word:

I've nothing cheesy or deep to offer. I have less insight than ever before. Been going on faith alone, and it's scary and stripping. 


What I learnt: 

There's no final boss mode or ultimate glow up to reach in order to be truly happy. There's just who I am today, the choices I make. Sometimes I'll choose right, sometimes I'll misstep. Sometimes I'm on my way and don't know it yet. 


Best bits:

- My first forray into the working world 
- Falling in love with my natural hair 
- Dreaming again, rediscovering my passion 
- Knowing God and knowing myself even more firmly 
- Being able to support my family where I can


What I'd like more of :

More scary experiences
- I discovered I like to be pushed. Being tested to my limits and coming out triumphant. 

Constant creativity
- I'm at my best when creating. Even at my worst, I find solace in the words. 

Connection 
- To connect deeply to another human being is a terrifying thing, but it bears such beautiful reward. To engage and initiate meaningful relationships. 






Comments